Sunday, December 5, 2010

Today

"How many dancers does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"How many?"
"One. And the rest stand around saying, 'I could have done that better."'


"Steven, did you thanks that door?"
"No...."
"Steven! We always need to thank intimate objects! They're people too!"
"They're intimate objects..."
"Everything needs love, even if it's intimate."


"Aubrey, just because you're the bishop's daughter does not mean you can just say anything."



"Guys! I thought of the BEST slogan."
"What?"
"Like if I ever fun for something. I have a good slogan."
"Uh.... Okay."
"What is it?"
"So, I have struggles rhyming with my name right? So what about 'Vote Aubrey, cuz her hugs are free.'"
"Ummm....."
"And I could wear my free hugs shirt like everyday. How sweet would that be?"


No comments: