Monday, July 13, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
- I'm an official member of Provo's Youth City Council (YCC). Mom first wanted me to do it with the idea of my resume, but I went to my first meeting, and had tons of fun. I met lots of people that go to Provo, and even some from Timpview I never knew. I'm the youngest in the group, most everyone else is Juniors and Seniors, but whatever. That's just all the more years I can do it. :)
- I tried out for Studio 1 again, but didn't get moved up. Everyone else that tried out from my team did. So now Mom and I are thinking of not doing Studio 1. That was the original plan, but then I didn't make ballroom and dance company. So it looks like for us just weekly classes at Studio 1.
- I just came back from AFY yesterday. It was so fun! But I'll do a post on that later.
- And last but not least, I have a job! I was doing some work for my father, but then Chanelle told me Gandolfo's was hiring. Bells gave her manager, Ralphie, my number and he called me. What a great sister I have. And, soon to be my trainer. :)
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Sundance is the place we go. There's alway a new adventure. Like people falling off of ski lifts, or random art displays.
We really don't take many pictures ON the slopes, because who want's to stop to take a picture? So the bus ride up is perfect. We get bored sometimes.....
Yay! We love skiing!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Nicole will so kindly demonstrate. Basically it's six of us doing that, and we all sing. Kiss The Girl. it shall be super duper fun. :)
Monday, March 9, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
1. Didn't they have a net or something?
I have no idea.....
2. How high was the drop?
3. Did you punch the girl?
Uh... no. If I did, I probably would have fallen....