Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sometimes

-I told Matthew that I hated it when people say I'm sorry in certain situations. Such as, "I didn't get enough sleep last night." The person who is appologizing had nothing to do with your lack of sleep, but shouldn't there be a socially acceptable response instead of this? Wise Matthew simply paused, then said, "Maybe they're sorry that they can't do anything to help, when they really really want to." Sometimes I love that kid.
-I get headaches
-I would wear dresses everyday if I could
-I call someone to ask them a simple question, and end up chatting for at least 30 minutes. I love unexpected conversations the very best.
-I have to re-read this because it's easy to forget.
-My favorite place to walk along the beach is right where the water meets the shore. I love the feeling of the water coming up at your feet and washing away any imprint you left in the sand.

No comments: