Sunday, November 30, 2008

Are you ready for some....FOOTBALL!

Do I like football games? Well, they're ok. Do I know what's going on half of the time? Not really... But, do I still go anyway to support my high school? Well, yes. I figured that Timpview had better be victorious until I go rooting for our team. But, since we DID win state, I think I should be able too.

For the first game of the season, we all look pretty pumped!

After the game, and after the water fight. And they still look happy.

What football game wouldn't be complete without a stag after?

Haha or night games.


I know what you're thinking. And I just thought my hat looked a little photo-shopped myself. Alas, my hat is just too orange and cool.


Haha. Carl's the tall one, Kristen's the short one.



Gooooooooooooooooo football!

No comments: