Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A whole slew of exciting things

What is so exciting about this post, you may ask?

It is my 200th published one!
Also I turned old today.
But that is besides the point!

As a... present to myself, I'd like to ask you all a favor.

Ask me a question.

Really, truly, anything. 
Something silly, something serious, truly, I want to hear (read?) whatever it is that you have to say.

I often tell people that I have no secrets, and with that being said, I will answer your questions as honestly and in the very best way possible.

Thanks everyone! Loves!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is one experience that you would say has defined your life?

Kristen Blair said...

What, so far, has been the moment you felt the closest to the Savior?

John Oldroyd said...

I just barely posted my 200th as well!!! We should be friends.
Alright, here's my question:
What is your favorite flavor milkshake? Also what's your favorite thing to do?

A-money said...

Okay, I just barely saw this, even though it was forever ago. Can I still ask you a question? Okay.
What is your favorite cereal?
If you could be a pro at one instrument, which would you choose?
What is your ringtone RIGHT NOW?
Yeah. Okay. :)