Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Obsessed

I am
OBSESSED
I thank my dear ASL for originally showing me this. As a result I'm obsessed with this song, I'm obsessed with the beautiful choreography, I'm obsessed for whoever was talented and lucky enough to participate in this. Overall, I'm obsessed with this amazing production.





For me, this dance is about the journey of love. How you can fall in love with someone, you hold them on such a high pedestal, and although they don't love you, they are your entire world.
One day, they come. Their views change, and they realize what they've been missing with you.
But you mature, and decide they weren't the person you thought they were before.


1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Such a beautiful post! I feel like that sometimes and it was hard but you just have to let go and accept the situation for what it is. xooxoxoo